Come work with us!
Available Positions: Community Caretakers + Events Intern
New Women Space is looking for a Community Caretaker who will help greet and assist co-workers at New Women Space and help tend to the space on a work/trade basis on Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 2pm - 6pm.
We are looking for women who believe in our mission and want to learn and grow with us. This role is perfect for someone interested in getting an inside look at what starting an events based business looks like on the day-to-day, who is excited to meet and support our growing community and who is a natural born host.
This work/trade is unpaid but does include the following perks:
- Free access to the space during co-working hours. The opening duties and amount of responsibility required for this role leaves ample time for you to work on your own projects.
- Free coffee/tea/wifi.
- We are seeking help Fridays and ask that you prepare to dedicate a minimum of 3 months to this role.
If you’re reading this, the position is still available. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a letter telling us more about you and what compelled you to apply.
New Women Space is seeking an events intern who believe in our mission and wants to learn and grow with us.
This role is perfect for someone:
- interested in getting an inside look at what starting an events based business looks like on the day-to-day
- who is excited to meet and support our growing community of event hosts and community organizers
- who is a natural born host, makes people feel welcomed and accepted, and knows how to keep an eye on an entire room while still tending to people at the individual level
- Host or co-host 2+ events per week
- Open up and close up space
- Act as point person for event host
- Work with Space Manager to prep space for an event
This internship is unpaid but does include free access to all ticketed events $20 and under, a clean, well-lit space to work alongside the NWS co-founders during our open coworking days, and access to our beverage fridge.
We are flexible in the days and hours you can work with us at our space, however, we ask that you can commit to 2+ events per week and interview and onboard with the intention of spending at least 3 months in the position.
If you’re reading this, the position is still available. Email us at email@example.com with a letter telling us more about you, what compelled you to apply, what you’d like to learn from this internship and your availability.